Free One day try out
- Our introductory program is designed to provide all the new students a chance to participate in classes and allows you to get the idea of what Taekwondo training is all about.
6 month/1 year Basic Program
- Basic program is a preparation of constructing both your mental and physical strength to get you to the next level of Taekwondo. Unlike most of the exercises, like working out at the gym or doing self exercises get bored after a short period of time. But Taekwondo give you the opportunity to have fun while you're getting fit and healthy as well.
-Basic program will teach you how to get fit and defend yourself from the danger. It will help you improve your health, your confidence, and help you reduce your stress and will have positive affect in your life.
Black Belt Program (Black Belt Club)
- This program is 30 month program which helps you work your way up to be a black belt. This program involves with higher level of techniques and learns a highly effective form of self defense. And you also get to learn to use single weapon.
- The teaching curriculum at the Black Belt Academy is based on two concepts: "positive mental attitude" and "high goal setting." We feel so positive about this program that we promise to give you and your family the most professional, well supervised and the highest quality classes available in any sport or art.
Leadership Program (A.T.A)
- This is a junior leader/ Trainee instructor program which is 60 month program. This program gives you all the opportunity that black belt club gets and also involves with double weapons.The students who join this program are committed to helping others in reaching their Taekwondo goals and assist students in class and aid instuctors.
S.W.A.T (Super Winning Attitude Team: Demo Team)
- This team is a group of kids from all belt ranks. They practice together every week to improve their skills and work on new routines for their demonstrations. The SWAT team is involved in parades as well as many special event demos around the area.